Excel Library For LiveCode
- Published: 04 December 2013
The Excel Library 1.0 for LiveCode extends the LiveCode capabilities by providing more than 170 commands or functions for controlling MS Excel with LiveCode.
The commands are grouped in categories:
- Print Setup
A full documentation of all the commands and functions is available. For helping in the learning curve, the documentation includes a lab for directly experiment commands such as:
- Including a shape in a workbook
- Retrieving data from a workbook
- Saving data from a field or a datagrid in a workbook
- Creating a chart
- Creating a sheet in a workbook
- Formatting and presenting data
|Documentation preview||Lab preview||Presenting data|
|Sharing data between LC and Excel - Pict 1||Sharing data between LC and Excel - Pict 2|| Creating Charts
- The library is compatible with MS Excel for Windows and Macintosh. The Library has been tested with several version of MS Excel, including MS Excel 2011 for Macintosh and MS Excel 2013 for Windows.
- LiveCode Community and Commercial Editions are supported.
The Library is directly communicating with MS Excel by using AppleScript (Mac) or Visual Basic (Windows). A copy of MS Excel is required on the computer where the library is used.
The Library is available in 2 versions:
- an open source version
- a commercial version
The commercial version is $199 and include:
- Mac/Windows license.
- Support and free updates for one year. Concerning support, we are responding in the 2 working days. We can request for a delay depending of the problem complexity.
- The source code is delivered to any purchaser.
How to purchase the Excel Library?
You can purchase the Excel Library by using paypal.
Thanks for purchasing!